I'v seen a whole lot of material wallhacks around MPC in my time, and quite frankly, not a whole lot of them have really satisfied me. So I set out to make my own set of wallhacked materials, and with this I think I'v got something to share with all of you, and I'm sure you (Or some of you) will like it.


Changelog :
- WireFrame to Translucent models
- Hands removal
- Colored weapons
- Improved (anti)smoke texture

Changelog:
- New wall and model textures used
- Improved clear-smoke texture
- Better nightvision crosshair
- Nightvision crosshair auto center

Materials wallhack pack includes:
  • FullBright colored player models
  • Fullbright colored weapon models
  • Hands removal
  • Wallhacked maps
  • See through Smoke
  • Nightvision crosshair

Player models:
  • Terrorist
  • Counter terrorist

Weapon models:
  • Yellow - Secondary weapons
  • Cyan - Primary weapons
  • Green - Knive
  • Magenta - Grenades
  • Green - Bomb

Hands removal

Wallhacked maps:
  • CS_Assault
  • CS_Compound
  • CS_Havana
  • CS_Italy
  • CS_Militia
  • CS_Office
  • DE_Aztec
  • DE_Cbble
  • DE_Chateau
  • DE_Contra
  • DE_CPL_Mill
  • DE_Dust
  • DE_Dust2
  • DE_Inferno
  • DE_Nuke
  • DE_Piranesi
  • DE_Port
  • DE_Prodigy
  • DE_Tides
  • DE_Train

Smokes

Nightvision Crosshair:
Needs nightvision to be enabled, and draws a crosshair at the center of the screen that changes between green and black quite fast, this making it easy to see at all times

Download  FreakVision

0 komentāri